Monday, February 1, 2010

Paradise Taco Salad



I LOVE LOVE LOVE Costco's Mango Salsa, so any time I get an excuse to use it, I'm a happy camper. Here is a SUPER easy and quick Taco Salad recipe that is sure to spice up those tastebuds!


Paradise Taco Salad
2 tsp Olive Oil
1 Onion
2-3 tablespoons garlic
1 Can Cajun or Carribean Black Beans (or just use regular black beans, that's fine too)
1/2 package Shredded or Ground Bocca Hamburger
3 Cups Whole Grain Rice
1/2 Cup Taco Seasoning, or Taco Seasoning Packet


Taco Fixin's:
Lettuce or spinach
olives
tomatoes
Mango Salsa
FF sour cream
avocado
Non-Fat or Low-Fat Cheese (I personally just stick with the true fat cheese, but just use a lot less.  I like the taste better.  But to each their own...)


Saute onions and garlic in olive oil over medium heat. Stir in Bocca meat until heated through.  Mix beans in and Taco Seasoning.


Serve on Lettuce or Spinach with rice and listed Taco Toppings.  YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment