Friday, February 26, 2010

Olympic Broccoli Salad


I just had the BEST weekend in Canada. While visiting my dear friends Kelli, Hans and Kristen, Kelli made THE best broccoli salad for our adventure to the Olympics. I just couldn't get enough of this mixture so I thought I'd dub it "Olympic Broccoli Salad" in honor of my Canadian friends and the Olympic-sized fun we had.

 Olympic Broccoli Salad
6-8 cups of broccoli chopped into bite size pieces
1 cup carrots ½ red onion or white onion (add more if you like it more oniony)
½ c sunflower seeds or other nuts chopped up
½ c craisins
2/3 C FF vanilla yogurt
2 tsp pepper

Mix all ingredients. You can also add any other veggie you would like, I have had it with califlower and peppers as well. DELISH! Best when served after chilling in the fridge, as the flavors blend together nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment