Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Day At the Park!




This past weekend my kiddos were here with Erik and Laura. I absolutely LOVE it when we all get to be together. Wyatt loves the Fun Fort, a local favorite at my old elementary school so we loaded up the fam damily and heading on over.

This is Wyatt's excited "I'm going to the PARK!" face.


This was their little snail family that they found...much to Grandma and Mama's dislike...
But Aunty didn't mind. :) Exploration is good for the soul...
nothing a little scrub down wouldn't clean!



My favorite Little Man!

I could just kiss him all day!


This picture cracked me up! First of all, I LOVE my SIL Laura...I can't believe she puts up with all of our crazy antics! But what I love the most is...
Wyatt and Erik have the same "fake smile"!!!
I can't believe Wyatt learned Daddy's trick already!

I love my Abby girl! Such a sweet spunky little lady!


Grandma and Ryan in Grandma's "Castle"... She's the Queen after all, ya know!



No comments:

Post a Comment